HIGH COUNTRY GRAVEL
Introducing our newest gravel beast - the High Country. We took the best bits from the Peacemaker added a bit of length and increased stand over clearance to create a super capable and diverse carbon gravel ripping machine.
The High Country features fully internal cable routing, BSA threaded bottom bracket, rack & fender mounts and is dropper compatible.
Clean lines and no exposed cables = unobstructed bar bag placement.
Bottle and bag mounts for every style of rider.
1X, 2X & Di2 compatible with plenty of room for 29x2.1" tires.
Available in stock and custom colors.
Carbon frame and our new Adventure Racing Fork*.
Fully internal cable routing.
FSA ACR headset.
Three bottle mount locations.
Top tube mount.
Rack & fender mounts.
27.2MM seat post size.
BSA68 threaded bottom bracket.
160/180MM rotor size.
Flat mount brakes.
700 X 50C tire clearance.
- Dropper post compatible.
Sizing recommendations (see geo chart below for full specs)
- XS (49CM equivalent) | 5'1" - 5'4.5" tall
- SM (52CM equivalent) | 5'3.5" - 5'8" tall
- MD (54CM equivalent) | 5'6.5" - 5'10" tall
- LG (56CM equivalent) | 5'9.5" - 6'2" tall
- XL (58CM equivalent) | 6'2" - 6'4" tall
- XXL (61CM equivalent) | 6'3.5" - 6'6" tall
*Adventure Race Fork
- Triple Cage Mounts | 1.5kg/3.3lbs max load per side. Not designed for front rack or lowrider systems.
The High Country has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds.
Frameset Weights are dependent on frame size and paint/finish. Real world weight for a LG frame with all the bolts, hanger, axles, crown race & seat collar finished in Chameleon Green Sparkle - 1905 grams.