HIGH COUNTRY GRAVEL
Introducing our newest gravel beast - the High Country. We took the best bits from the Peacemaker added a bit of length and increased stand over clearance to create a super capable and diverse carbon gravel ripping machine.
The High Country features fully internal cable routing, BSA threaded bottom bracket, rack & fender mounts and is dropper compatible.
Clean lines and no exposed cables = unobstructed bar bag placement.
Bottle and bag mounts for every style of rider.
1X, 2X & Di2 compatible with plenty of room for 700x50C tires.
Available in stock and custom colors.
- Carbon frame and our new Adventure Racing Fork.*
- 3 cable routing options: Fully internal/Semi-Internal and External.**
- Di2 compatible.
- FSA ACR headset.
- Three bottle mount locations.
- Top tube mount.
- Rack & fender mounts.
- 27.2MM seat post size.
- BSA68 threaded bottom bracket.
- 160MM rotor size.
- Flat mount brakes.
- 700 X 50C tire clearance.
- Dropper post compatible.
- 12x100 / 12x142 hub spacing.
Sizing recommendations (see geo chart below for full specs)
- XS (49CM equivalent) | 5'1" - 5'4.5" tall
- SM (52CM equivalent) | 5'3.5" - 5'8" tall
- MD (54CM equivalent) | 5'6.5" - 5'10" tall
- LG (56CM equivalent) | 5'9.5" - 6'2" tall
- XL (58CM equivalent) | 6'2" - 6'4" tall
- XXL (61CM equivalent) | 6'3.5" - 6'6" tall
*Adventure Race Fork
- Triple Cage Mounts | 1.5kg/3.3lbs max load per side. Not designed for front rack or lowrider systems.
The High Country has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 280 pounds.
- Fully internal via an FSA ACR headset (included with frameset) and FSA ACR stem and bars.
- Semi-internal using traditional drop bars and an FSA SMR/ACR stem and ACR headset (included with frameset).
- External using traditional drop bars, stem and headset spacers running the cables/housing thru the FSA ACR headset (included with frameset).
Frameset Weights are dependent on frame size and paint/finish.
Geometry & Fit. The High Country's geometry is the latest evolution in gravel bikes. Much like the recent trend with modern gravel and mountain bikes, the High Country frame is long and low and is designed to be built with a shorter stem than older gravel frame designs. Often times the numbers won't match up to your old bike - but that's the whole purpose of buying a new frame with new school geometry. We've included a fit recommendation chart based on proportions of the average male and female rider which is a great starting point. Like any bike, fit can be dialed in with stem length and seat post offset. Most riders will find that a 0MM offset post and a stem 10MM shorter than what your old bike was spec'd with is the way to go. If you have long arms or legs (or both), then a 20/25MM offset post may be a better choice. If you have any questions about fit and some challenges you may personally have, drop us a line and we'll be glad to help.
HIGH COUNTRY GRAVEL COMPLETE BIKE KITS
$4650 w/free domestic ground shipping
RIVAL AXS MULLET 1X
$4800 w/free domestic ground shipping
FORCE AXS XPLR 1X
$4950 w/free domestic ground shipping
FORCE AXS MULLET 1X
$5400 w/free domestic ground shipping
$5000 w/free domestic ground shipping