Down Country, Up Country... whatever. The Groove Pony sports 100mm of rear travel coupled with a bit of flex in the seat stays to add a bit more cush when the party gets wild. Light enough to race, durable enough to party.
The new V2 features a SRAM UDH rear derailleur hanger compatible with the fancy new SRAM T-Type drivetrains.
Looking for a Custom build? Custom colors? Check out the Groove Pony Custom Shop.
Groove Pony V2 UDH Features
- Carbon frame and rear triangle.
- 100mm Rear Travel // 100 to 120mm Front Travel
- SRAM UDH Rear Derailleur Hanger New!
- Fits up to a 29x2.4" tire size (Maxxis 29x2.35" Wide Trail casing tires fit extremely well with plenty of clearance.)
- 12x148 Boost Rear Spacing
- BSA threaded bottom bracket
- Post Mount Disc
- Water Bottle Mount
- 36T Max Chainring Size
- 31.6mm Seat Post (34.9 Clamp)
- Tapered Integrated Headset
- 160-180mm Rotor Size
- EST 2000grams +/- 50grams MD Size (without rear shock) | 1850grams +/- 50grams Ultralight MD Size
- Max Seatpost Insertion: SM 150MM | MD 180MM | LG 230MM | XL 280MM
Real World Weight: Size Large with SRAM XO1 Mechanical kit and 2022 Fox Factory 34 120 Stepcast fork coming in a 25lbs with pedals, bottle cage, sealant, etc.
GROOVE PONY COMPLETE BIKE KITS
Looking for a complete bike rather than just a frameset? Pick your frameset (either stock or Custom Shop) and head over to our Groove Pony Add-A-Build Kit
page to complete your bike.