Down Country, Up Country... whatever. The Groove Pony sports 100mm of rear travel coupled with a bit of flex in the seat stays to add a bit more cush when the party gets wild - Technology we're so in love with we haven't bothered to stop riding to come up with a silly trade name or acronym for. Adding to the awesomeness the all new frame gets a BSA threaded BB for easy removal, cleaning and all around convenience. Light enough to race, durable enough to party.
Groove Pony's come stock with a Fox Factory rear shock, Cane Creek Hellbender headset, Robert Axle Project rear axle and spare hanger.
- Full carbon frame, rear triangle and linkage
- 100mm Rear Travel // 100 to 120mm Front Travel
- Flex Seat Stays
- Fox Float Factory DPS Rear Shock - EVOL SV 3-Position with Kashima
- Fits up to a 29x2.4" tire size (Maxxis 29x2.35" Wide Trail casing tires fit extremely well with plenty of clearance.)
- 12x148 Boost Rear Spacing
- BSA threaded bottom bracket - New for 2022!
- Post Mount Disc
- Water Bottle Mount
- 36T Max Chainring Size
- 31.6mm Seat Post (34.9 Clamp)
- Tapered Integrated Headset
- 160-180mm Rotor Size
- Full Carbon Frame with Carbon Upper Linkage
- EST 2000grams +/- 50grams MD Size (without rear shock) | 1850grams +/- 50grams Ultralight MD Size
- Max Seatpost Insertion: SM 150MM | MD 180MM | LG 230MM | XL 280MM
Real World Weight: Size Large with SRAM XO1 Mechanical kit and 2022 Fox Factory 34 120 Stepcast fork coming in a 25lbs with pedals, bottle cage, sealant, etc.
Groove Pony Complete Builds
Build kits come unassembled. Kit specs subject to change based on parts availability.