Groove Pony Custom Frameset | Pre-Order Special!
Pre-Order Special Pricing!
Introducing the all new Groove Pony XC trail party machine. Fast, respectably light and with enough snap and sauce to take the edge off of any trail while remaining a race contender. Typical top box kinda guy or gal - this is your bike. Never see the light standing high above others at the end of a race - you'll never look and feel so good coming in DFL.
The Groove Pony sports 100mm of rear travel coupled with a bit of flex in the seat stays to add a bit more cush when the party gets wild - Technology we're so in love with we haven't bothered to stop riding to come up with a silly trade name or acronym for.
To kick things off we're offering up the Groove Pony at a special pre order special pricing for a limited time with a custom look.
Your Groove Pony comes stock with a Fox Factory rear shock, Cane Creek headset, Robert Axle Project rear axle and spare hanger.
First, the fine details before we get started creating your new steed:
- This is a pre-order for custom painted Groove Pony framesets. You'll be the first to own one and will save a bit of coin - how cool is that?
- Frame orders will be put into production in the order in which they are received. ETA is roughly three to three and a half months.* Maybe a hair shorter. Maybe a hair longer. Yeah, it sounds like a long time but in terms of custom factory paint that's pretty quick and we're living in some odd times and the world is just moving at a turtle's pace.
Easy enough. Now let's get to the good stuff.
Ordering is simple. Picking your color - that's the hard part.
1. Visit our custom color chart and select the color you want your frameset painted. Include the color name in your order notes.
Example "RAL 5005 SIGNAL BLUE"
Undecided? We'll work with you to create exactly what you want. Just send a handful of color and graphics combos and we'll reply with custom mock-ups so you can get an idea as to how your colors will look on an actual frameset.
2. Choose your graphics color from the options below (larger image can be found in thumbnails).
3. Select your frame size.
4. Pay for your frame.
5. We'll create mock-ups based on your color choices and send them over for your approval or make changes to dial in your perfect color combo.
6. Sit back, remain calm and enjoy life. Pre Order frames will....
- Full carbon frame, rear triangle and linkage
- 100mm Rear Travel // 100 to130mm Front Travel
- Flex Seat Stays
- Fox Float Factory DPS Rear Shock - EVOL SV 3-Position with Kashima
- Fits 650bx2.8" // 29x2.4"
- 12x148 Boost Rear Spacing
- Post Mount Disc
- Water Bottle Mount
- 36T Max Chainring Size
- 31.6mm Seat Post (34.9 Clamp)
- Tapered Integrated Headset
- 160-180mm Rotor Size
- Full Carbon Frameset with Carbon Upper Linkage
- EST 2000grams +/- 50grams MD Size (without rear shock) | 1850grams +/- 50grams Ultralight MD Size
- Max Seatpost Insertion: SM 150MM |, MD 180MM | LG 230MM | XL 280MM
Add A Custom 120mm Cane Creek Helm MKII Air 29Features
Full Revised Damper Tune
- New compression and midvalve circuit for increased support and control
- New SKF low friction oil seal head cartridge
- High performance damper oil from Motorex
Redesigned Air Spring
- Increased air volume for better traction and suppleness
- New air piston for reduced friction
- New threadless air seal head for easier travel change
Axle Size 15x110mm
Color: Gloss Black with gold graphics
*ETA is for our factory frame production and paint. Due to a volatile bike parts market that ETA may be effected by third party vendors. We will do everything in our power to make certain rear shock and other parts are available to ship when your frame is finished.