*Factory Blem | Minor paint damage underneath driveside dropout. Is not visible when bike is upright. Our ding is your discount. See photo for detail.
Down Country, Up Country... whatever. The Groove Pony sports 100mm of rear travel coupled with a bit of flex in the seat stays to add a bit more cush when the party gets wild - Technology we're so in love with we haven't bothered to stop riding to come up with a silly trade name or acronym for. Adding to the awesomeness the all new frame gets a BSA threaded BB for easy removal, cleaning and all around convenience. Light enough to race, durable enough to party.
Groove Pony's come stock with a Fox Factory rear shock, Cane Creek Hellbender headset, Robert Axle Project rear axle and spare hanger.
Available in stock colors or pick your own through the Custom Shop.
- Full carbon frame, rear triangle and linkage
- 100mm Rear Travel // 100 to 120mm Front Travel
- Flex Seat Stays
- Fox Float Factory DPS Rear Shock - EVOL SV 3-Position with Kashima
- Fits up to a 29x2.4" tire size (Maxxis 29x2.35" Wide Trail casing tires fit extremely well with plenty of clearance.)
- 12x148 Boost Rear Spacing
- BSA threaded bottom bracket - New for 2022!
- Post Mount Disc
- Water Bottle Mount
- 36T Max Chainring Size
- 31.6mm Seat Post (34.9 Clamp)
- Tapered Integrated Headset
- 160-180mm Rotor Size
- Full Carbon Frame with Carbon Upper Linkage
- EST 2000grams +/- 50grams MD Size (without rear shock) | 1850grams +/- 50grams Ultralight MD Size
- Max Seatpost Insertion: SM 150MM | MD 180MM | LG 230MM | XL 280MM
Real World Weight: Size Large with SRAM XO1 Mechanical kit and 2022 Fox Factory 34 120 Stepcast fork coming in a 25lbs with pedals, bottle cage, sealant, etc.