HIGH COUNTRY GRAVEL
Light, fast, comfortable with massive tire clearance. The perfect tool for your next gravel race or adventure.
- Carbon frame and our Adventure Racing Fork*.
- Internal cable routing.
- 1X or 2X Drivetrain compatible.
- Di2 compatible.
- FSA ACR headset.
- Three bottle mount locations.
- Top tube mount.
- Rack & fender mounts.
- 27.2MM seat post size.
- BSA68 threaded bottom bracket.
- 160MM direct mount rotor size.
- Flat mount brakes.
Up to 700x50C tire clearance - depending on tire choice.
- Dropper post compatible.
- 12x100 / 12x142 hub spacing.
Sizing recommendations (see geo chart below for full specs)
- XS (49CM equivalent) | 5'1" - 5'4.5" tall
- SM (52CM equivalent) | 5'3.5" - 5'8" tall
- MD (54CM equivalent) | 5'6.5" - 5'10" tall
- LG (56CM equivalent) | 5'9.5" - 6'2" tall
- XL (58CM equivalent) | 6'2" - 6'4" tall
- XXL (61CM equivalent) | 6'3.5" - 6'6" tall
*Adventure Race Fork
- Triple Cage Mounts | 1.5kg/3.3lbs max load per side. Not designed for front rack or lowrider systems.
The High Country has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 280 pounds.
Frameset Weights are dependent on frame size and paint/finish.
Geometry & Fit. The High Country's geometry is the latest evolution in gravel bikes. Much like the recent trend with modern gravel and mountain bikes, the High Country frame is long and low and is designed to be built with a shorter stem than older gravel frame designs. Often times the numbers won't match up to your old bike - but that's the whole purpose of buying a new frame with new school geometry. We've included a fit recommendation chart based on proportions of the average male and female rider which is a great starting point. Like any bike, fit can be dialed in with stem length and seat post offset. Most riders will find that a 0MM offset post and a stem 10MM shorter than what your old bike was spec'd with is the way to go. If you have long arms or legs (or both), then a 20/25MM offset post may be a better choice. If you have any questions about fit and some challenges you may personally have, drop us a line and we'll be glad to help.
HIGH COUNTRY GRAVEL COMPLETE BIKE KITS
Looking for a complete bike rather than just a frameset? Pick your frameset (either stock or Custom Shop) and head over to our Add-A-Build Kit
page to complete your bike.