Introducing the new Artist Series framesets created by artists who ride, race and live a positive lifestyle... because isn't that what this is all about. Our Artist Series feature colorful design fades to reduce the waste caused by complex and rigid paint schemes.
This Khaki // Mint Fade is designed by artist and Boltcutter Collective Rider Jule Borths and is factory finished in either a durable matte or high gloss finish - your choice.
Our Artist Series are Made-To-Order so no two frames will look exactly the same. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery of your frameset - depending on the time of year. We'll confirm your finish option prior to putting your frameset into production and keep you updated on the progress of your frame as it's being made.
- Fits 700cx50 or 650bx2.2"
- Dropped Chainstay
- 12x100mm Front | 12x142mm Rear Thru Axles
- BSA 68MM Bottom Bracket - Threads!
- Fender & Rack Mounts
- 3 Water Bottle Mounts
- Top Tube Bento Box Mount
- 1x or 2x With Removable Front Derailleur Mount
- New! Shimano Di2 Upgrade Option: If interested, please email us before ordering a frameset.
- Max Chainring Size: 46T or 50-34T
- 27.2 Seatpost
- Carbon Frame + Fork
- Made In China | Graphics In Salt Lake City, UT
- 2 Year Warranty
- Cane Creek Headset
- Thru Axles
- Seat Collar
- 32mm SRAM Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts (rear)
- Spare derailleur hanger
- Custom Name Graphics (if desired)