NEW! Peacemaker CX | Custom Color
Take the Peacemaker and strip it down to its core. No rack mounts. No fender mounts. No BS. Just a fast cyclocross frameset.
- Modified carbon layup sheds grams while adding just the right amount of stiffness where it's needed most yet still leaving it an honest gravel contender in the off season.
- Remolded BB junction for even more mud shedding clearance.
- Custom team colors and logos available
- Custom painted in your color choice and finished in a high gloss clear coat.
- Each Peacemaker CX Is Handmade Made To Order - Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery depending on time of year.
Ordering is simple. Choosing your color - that's the hard part.
1. Visit Pantone's color picker, select a Coated color you want your frameset painted. Include the Pantone Coated color number in your order notes.
Example "PANTONE 3547 C" .
Multi-color "team" and fade options are available. If you don't have a team, don't worry we'll make you a pretty bike. Please inquire about pricing.
2. Choose your graphics color (single or mix and match):
Includes a Custom Name if you're into that. We can also include team logos. Inquire before ordering.
3. Select your frame size.
Shimano Di2 2X Option
Building up your bike with a Shimano Di2 2X drivetrain? Let us know and we'll have your frame factory prepped to accept the electronic front wiring.
4. Pay for your frame.
5. Sit back, remain calm and enjoy life. We start from scratch with all of our custom painted frames. Wait times depend entirely upon the time of year your frame is ordered, but turn around times are typically between 6 to 8 weeks. If you're the impatient type, we really suggest going with one of our available Peacemaker framesets.
Add a HiFi wheelset to your frame order, feel good supporting an amazing brand and save. Visit our HiFi wheel page for more info.
- Cane Creek Headset
- The Robert Axle Project Thru Axles - NEW!
- Seat Collar
- Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts (rear)
- Spare derailleur hanger
Sizing & Geometry
- See chart below