Definitely our most popular option, now you can order a Peacemaker in just about any color - just so long as it falls on the Pantone Coated color chart. We'll layup and factory paint your new frameset, finish it with your choice of a matte or gloss clear coat and give it a beautiful, unique look with a super durable, replaceable and changeable vinyl graphics kit. We'll even include your name like the pros - if you're into that sort of thing.
How to order:
1. Visit Pantone's color picker, select a Coated color you want your frameset painted. Include the Pantone Coated color number with your order and choice of matte or gloss clear coat finish.
Example "PANTONE 3547 C" with matte clear coat.
Two color and fade options are available. Please inquire about pricing.
2. Choose your graphics color (single or mix and match):
Includes a Custom Name if you're into that.
3. Select your frame size. Add a HiFi wheelset to your frame order, feel good supporting an amazing brand and save. Visit our HiFi wheel page for more info.
Frames come stock with our Race Fork. Looking to bike pack or just like the idea of carrying a bunch of extra gels on your fork? No worries. We offer our Adventure Fork at no additional cost. Just let us know you'd like the Adventure Fork Option when providing your color choices.
Adventure Fork Option
Triple cage mounts on each fork leg (Max. torque 2.5 Nm, max. load per mount 1.5 kg). The Adventure Fork is not approved for front rack or lowrider usage - yes, this will indeed void your warranty.
Maximum packed weight for frameset with Adventure Fork: 300lbs.
Shimano Di2 2X Option
Building up your bike with a Shimano Di2 2X drivetrain? Let us know and we'll have your frame factory prepped to accept the electronic front wiring.
4. Issue payment.
5. Email us your Pantone color, matte or gloss finish, graphic color choice and Custom Name - if you'd like us to include one at no cost and lastly, if you would like the Adventure Fork and/or Shimano Di2 2X frame prep.
6. Sit back, remain calm and enjoy life. We start from scratch with all of our custom painted frames. Wait times depend entirely upon the time of year your frame is ordered, but turn around times are typically between 6 to 8 weeks. If you're the impatient type, we really suggest going with one of our available framesets.
- Cane Creek Headset
- Thru Axles
- Seat Collar
- 32mm SRAM Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts (rear)
- Spare derailleur hanger
- Custom Name Graphics (if desired)